What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia gummi-gutta is the botanical name for the exotic fruit Tamarind, also known as Garcinia cambogia. Garcinia has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight, to promote feelings of satiety and to suppress the appetite.
Garcinia cambogia naturally contains the active constituent Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 is guaranteed to contain 60% HCA and also combines B-vitamins to maintain energy production. Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 has been specially formulated to compliment a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 Health Indications:
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to suppress the appetite and enhance feelings of satiety
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight
- Helps support energy levels and maintain energy production
- Aids in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy
- Assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, glucose, protein and amino acids.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains Sulfites.
- This product is ideal when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.