Caruso's Children's Multivitamin helps supports the healthy growth and development of your child. It contains nutrients that help support all aspects of growth and development including immune system health and function, nervous system health and function, healthy bone growth, and teeth and gum health. Caruso's Children's Multivitamin can also help your active little one by supporting energy production and nutrient metabolism, helping with muscle function and wound healing and supporting general health and wellbeing.
Caruso's Children's Multivitamin Indications:
- Support healthy growth and development
- Support energy production
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support healthy teeth, bones and gums
- Maintain nervous system health and muscle function
- Support hair, skin and nail health
- Maintain brain health and function
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Children from 2 years: Chew one tablet daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medicine
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sulfites and soya
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.