Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables are a great-tasting natural citrus flavoured supplement to support kids’ immune health. Contains zinc, vitamins C, D & E and no added sugar they also help support general health and wellbeing.
Free from artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.
There are some key nutrients to help support kids’ immune health:
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general wellbeing and helps to support normal immune function
- Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function and ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system and is found in a limited range of foods. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system which can be found in a limited range of foods and produced from skin exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin E is required for normal immune system function and Beta carotene (pro vitamin A) directly and indirectly supports immune function
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional