- A natural, gentle shampoo that looks after your hair and your scalp
- Made with a combination of coconut and glucose based cleansers
- Free from harsh synthetic detergents (SLS) that can dry out the hair
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp
MooGoo combines small amounts of 5 different natural cleaners as this can be gentler on the hair than one concentrated cleanser. They chose natural cleansers that wash and foam up fairly well, although the foaming action isn't quite as intense as it would if we used a synthetic detergent like SLS (or other common culprits that end in -fate). But they're happy to make this small trade-off to use more natural ingredients that are healthier for us and the environment. This just means a little more agitation required to build up the lather, which if you look at it another way, a great excuse for a head massage.
One thing MooGoo hears a lot about their shampoo is how lovely the smell is. They couldn't agree more. For this, they sourced a phthalate-free fragrant oil so you can have beautiful smelling hair without the sensitivity.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glycol Distearate (Emollient), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Coco Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Allantoin, Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).