- A natural, gentle conditioner that looks after your hair and your scalp
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba and Olive Oil to hydrate hair
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- We use a phthalate-free fragrant oil so you can have beautiful smelling hair
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp
MooGoo's Cream Conditioner is one of their most popular products. It was made to complement the Milk Shampoo that was originally made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil on their scalp and cling wrap around their head. While shampoo cleans the hair and scalp, MooGoo feels it's important to follow it with a natural conditioner that doesn't coat or irritate the scalp.
Most conditioners are made using silicone-based ingredients (usually big words that end with -cone) that coat the hair in something slippery, making it feel silky and smooth. They do a great job of making the hair feel hydrated and easy to detangle. The problem MooGoo finds with silicone is that it can build up on the hair over time, making it feel heavy and limp. This usually results in a need for a different type of shampoo to get rid of the build-up caused by these types of conditioners.
Aqua (H2O's Fancy Name), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola-Based Detangler), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrant Oil - Coconut Reef (Phthalate-Free), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).